P.O. Box 9022
3506 GA Utrecht
Rutgers has its offices in the office building HNK (Arthur van Schendelstraat 648-750, Utrecht)
Arthur van Schendelstraat 696
3511 MJ Utrecht
T +31 (0) 30 231 34 31
F +31 (0) 30 231 93 87
By Public Transport:
From Utrecht Central Station you can take bus number 12 (bus stop Bleekstraat).
You can also walk to the office building HNK (Arthur van Schendelstraat 648-750), where Rutgers has its offices on the fifth and sixth floor. It is a 15 minute walk.
- From the arrival hall at the station (on the first floor) head for Utrecht City centre, and the shopping Mall Hoog Catharijne.
- After approximately 50 meters turn right and walk to the exit and to the bus station.
- You take the escalator or the stairs and walk straight across the bus station in the direction of a high, metallic coloured building, which is the head quarters of Dutch Rail.
- Walk straight on (passing the offices of Dutch Rail and Belastingdienst), passing through Herman Gorter straat and Harting straat.
- At the end of Hartingstraat turn right at a small park and take the Henriëtte Roland Holst straat.
- The office building straight in front of you marked 'HNK' is our office. The revolving door is the main entrance. You will find Rutgers Reception on the sixth floor.
Plan your trip via Google maps
Parking facilities are available outside. You can pay at Pay& Display in the street. A parking garage is also nearby. Please, make an online reservation beforehand.
You can inquire at our reception whether a parking place is available in the basement of our building. Please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.