P.O. Box 9022
3506 GA Utrecht
Rutgers has its offices in the office building HNK (Arthur van Schendelstraat 648-750, Utrecht)
Arthur van Schendelstraat 696
3511 MJ Utrecht
T +31 (0) 30 231 34 31
By Public Transport:
From Utrecht Central Station you can walk to the office building HNK (Arthur van Schendelstraat 648-750), where Rutgers has its offices on the fifth and sixth floor. It is a 15 minute walk.
- From the arrival hall at the station (on the first floor) head for Utrecht City centre, and the shopping Mall Hoog Catharijne.
- Turn right and walk to the exit 'Moreelse Park'.
- Go down the escalator or the stairs and turn right in the direction of a high, metallic coloured building, which is the head quarters of Dutch Rail (Nederlandse Spoorwegen), which is in the 'Laan van Puntenburg'.
- When reaching the head quarters of Dutch Rail go left and follow the Laan van Puntenburg, walk straight ahead even when this street becomes Herman Gorter straat. and a little further along Harting straat.
- At the end of Hartingstraat turn right at a small park and take the Henriëtte Roland Holst straat.
- The office building straight in front of you marked 'HNK' is our office. The revolving door is the main entrance. You will find Rutgers Reception on the sixth floor.
From Utrecht Central Station you can take either a train or a bus to Station Vaartsche Rijn. From the Vaartsche Rijn station it is a less than 10 minutes walk.
- From the bus stop walk in the direction of the Bleekstraat and after that turn left to de Vaartschestraat
- (From the train station go to the Vaartschestraat) and follow that street until you arrive in the Arthur van Schendelstraat. Turn left and Rutgers is in the HNK office building (no. 648-750).
- Rutgers is on the 6th floor.
Plan your trip via Google maps
Parking facilities are available outside. You can pay at Pay& Display in the street. A parking garage is also nearby. Please, make an online reservation beforehand.
You can inquire at our reception whether a parking place is available in the basement of our building. Please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.